Saturday 25 January 2014

EVENT IN PROGRESS: The Edge of the world Exhibition

Greetings one and all. My staffing debut back in the shop started 29 minutes ago. It's the afore mentioned The Edge of the World exhibition and I am learning now why it's been such a hit. The second I walked in I found myself surrounded by some incredible pieces of individual and unique art. A moment in which I must pat somewhereto_ on the back, tonight our beloved shop is really a testimony and credit to talented 16-25 year olds and proof that the high street heist is such a wonderful, kind and fruitful project / movement. 

I write sitting and counting the intake of audience members. I may appear to be a bit rude and look like I'm texting but so be it, this needs to be advertised. 

Got a spare half an hour? Resist the pub for a bit to come and support young local aber talent. Not one to miss! 

Here are just a few examples... (Real creditations and information AND more examples to follow post-event) 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment