Thursday 19 September 2013

Somewhereto_ Defeat the apocalypse.

There has been great back log of posts, I feel like I am letting you all down, I know you've probably been desperately refreshing the page in my absence.

For the past few days we've been convinced that the start of the apocalypse is upon us. I live ALONE and BT hate me and haven't yet sorted my internet out therefore I've been abusing my phones 3G as a means of emails etc. However, the 3G in Aberystwyth also went crazy and we've not been able to call or text each other AND the shop WiFi also went down it's been like living in the dark ages. I have not known what to do with myself. BUT NO FEAR the WiFi is back up and the phone seems to be slowly on the mend thus I can blog again.  - Doesn't undo the fact that I've texted just about everyone I didn't want to text throughout the last three days, my phone has been super chatty with everyone.

The main events happening in here at current is still painting. Paint paint paint. I've been banned from painting :( The boys think I'm too messy and therefore am official errand runner, tidy upper and adminer. RUDE. Today whilst being engrossed in general admin I missed the hissy fit that ensued due to the new pot of gloss paint being slightly too light.. the boys and Claire were not happy. B&Q have RUINED the somewhereto_ be perfectly matching yellow walls.


No comments:

Post a Comment