Thursday 19 September 2013

somewhereto_ organise!

HOLA! Today has been full steam ahead upon mission tidy up! It's gone marvellously, the shop is looking great and we're all getting very excited. Booked a lovely acoustic act in for Saturday the 28th, getting flooded with emails and have had a keen artist in to chat to us about exhibiting, studioing and mentoring younguns. Things are coming together, you can smell the elbow grease in here. Well, elbow grease, white spirit and spray paint. I'm fully working the fashion of keeping writing utensils in my hair, an Arad Goch pen and a somewhereto_ pencil, how multi cultural and politically correct of me, sign of a designer at work. The over obsessive stage manager in me has been let loose on organising shelving units and cupboards, everything has a place and when I'm done, everything will have a label.. If only I was this pernickety in my own home, life would be far smoother.

Here are some more photographic updates of the day:











No comments:

Post a Comment