Sunday 22 September 2013

somewhereto_ question the sex of a tshirt

It's the weekend here in Aber, well it's the weekend everywhere but especially here. I sit at the front of an almost completed shop upon a desk looking entirely like a receptionist sorting things out, we have T minus one day until the boss man returns from his holidays to assess our work and we're hoping that he is entirely pleased with the last two weeks work we have so lovingly done. There were many an argument over whether or not we needed a curtain to make two obvious divides in the shop, due to not being allowed to paint I was put in charge finding said curtain, thus I have found neither a curtain or not curtain to put in the centre of the shop. It's see through, it almost looks like I've provided somewhereto_ enter the moulin rouge, however it was my mere attempt to keep the shop open and welcoming and hey as the single one of the bunch I've got to do my part to keep the romance alive!

The boys have gone stencil crazy; so far they have stencilled, 16 times and I fear that there is more to be done, they've been let loose and they've got the creative buzz. They. Just. Won't. Stop. The last few days have seen me become obsessed with cleaning, I have white spirited the countertops so many times, to then just disinfect them to make them TIDY and CLEAN and SHINY.

We've requested some somewhereto_ merch so we can advertise the shop properly around town etc. it hasn't arrived yet but we DID find one tshirt in the many piles of pens, badges, post it's and the rest and I must say, Barrie and Kyle did a frankly superb job of modelling it. Get a load of these hunks..


No comments:

Post a Comment