Sunday 8 September 2013

somewhereto_ get covered in paint.

The weekend is over and we're too tired to continue today, turns out there's not a great deal of ventilation in this shop thus the paint fumes are attacking in full swing, headaches all round! Second coat of white is done, I've made a chalk board wall, we've made ugly grey plastic walls white and the skirtings are almost entirely covered with ugly somewhereto_ yellow, which much to my annoyance (I have just graduated from three years of a design degree avoiding yellow) actually looks really good and is brightening the place up a lot.

I'm a messy messy painter it turns out, two days ago I had a completely orange boiler suit and now it is a hundred different colours, and not in a fun way!

Posters are being made to promote us in the window and in particular we're after musicians, if you're a band, a man and a guitar, an orchestra or a choir we want you to make an opening that people won't be able to walk past. If you're any of the above or have any kind of talent you want to show case as well as being aged 16-25 I'm full of requests! Get in touch at restoreaberystwyth@live.com (oh yes, an email too, admin day today!) I promise I'm nice.

Slowly getting there! 2 weeks left!







No comments:

Post a Comment