Monday 9 September 2013

somewhereto_ make more things yellow!

From the normal five (Me, Bazza, Claire, Gem and Kyle) today there is two! Me and Barrie. Gemma and Kyle have finally sorted somewhereto_ live and after six weeks of hopping between mine / Claire and Barrie's sofas and floors they now have their own space for themselves, Billy and Ted to move to (Billy and Ted, kittens.) So the volunteer dream team (yeah I said it, we all know its true) consists of two couples and me; awwwwkwardddddd.

Kyle has lovingly brought us his PA system today so I have had music on sufficiently loud and have been singing too loud for my own sanity whilst adding the second layer of gloss YELLOW paint to the skirtings my hands are only slightly covered.. But the day is merely at it's beginning therefor there is time for me to cover myself again to then have to spend the evening scrubbing and covering myself in white spirit. Barrie has cleaned the windows and although they definitely need to be cleaned about fifty hundred times more the sheer amount of extra light that is now coming in id crazy.

Lots of email correspondences with the restoreaberystwyth@live.com email address, got some music acts getting in contact but want lots more of everything! Get in contact and we'll fit you in. - Come into the shop and paint with us, why not!

Check in again later..




No comments:

Post a Comment